Zero-plus pricing gives you a single price for everything you could want in an apartment. It is a luxury that we provide (1) because of our commitment to produce all the building’s net-energy needs with our large solar array and (2) to keep things as simple as possible for our tenants. It means no extra bills for you to keep track of and complete predictability of your costs. Here is a list of everything that is included in your single apartment fee:
- Electricity – all of your electric needs are covered, including for laundry, lighting, hot water and everything else you plug in. You will also be able to track your own energy consumption and help us achieve the building’s net-zero-energy goals.
- Wifi / internet – Surf, game, and go crazy with ultra-high-speed internet (300 MB up and down) and wifi available to you in your unit and throughout the building.
- Streaming Video / Cable TV – Spectrum TV Select programming. You also have the ability to upgrade to wider programming choices at your own cost.
- Heating and cooling – our start-of-the-art heating and cooling systems will keep you comfortable and well ventilated at no additional cost.
- EV Charging – there will be 20 EV charging stations in the Zero Place parking lot available at no cost. Note: in the future as usage increases, we may need to charge for his service.
- Rooftop deck – our rooftop deck will allow you to enjoy New Paltz like nowhere else, with views of the ridge! Enjoy quiet time or chats with friends. Plant your herbs in the community herb garden in planters on the deck. Take a look at the 222 kW solar array that provides all of the building’s net-energy.
- Other community amenities – take your bike on the adjacent Empire State Trail or enjoy the retail establishments that share the building. Take a stroll to neighboring Huguenot St or into the heart of the Village. Enjoy the abundant bike parking scattered around the Zero Place property. Take a dip in Moriello Pool, conveniently located across the street from Zero Place.